Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Can you get any brighter?!

It was about time that I jumped on the band wagon as got myself a proper Spring shade of lippie! This is absolutely perfect, it's just got the right amount of warmth in it as it is pale pink, so it could have been a bit risky! At only £2.99 Collection, have really impressed me! It's a fantastic formula, is totally non-drying lasts for a reasonable time and there is a great colour range too. The colour I chose was Bubblegum, all that's left now it for me to get a purple shade, but lets stick to this colour first.
Sorry I didn't show this on my lips, the pictures just couldn't do it justice! I really need some practise with taking pictures of colour on my lips, I just manage to make them look wonky. I'm not a massive fan of the packaging -think it's a bit childish- but for 2.99 I can't complain! To sum up, this colour is gorgeous and is a great lipstick!

Let me know if you've tried any of the Collection lipsticks and what your favourite is! See you hopefully soon, my first exam is tomorrow so I may not be around! Until next time, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Pretty shade although I think it is a bit too bright for me x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this honestly looks like MAC's St Germain lipstick, such a bargain too xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2.99! wow I literally love this shade so much, been looking for something like this for so long


    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour so girly and pretty, might have to pick one up, niceeeee post! Swear the packaging is trying to be a rip off of the Kate Moss Lipsticks too :/ xoxxoxo

    www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this color! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete