Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

My buys from Camden.

This title may be misleading as I didn't actually go to Camden, my boyfriend did. He took the day of work to go and do some research for his job which involved going to London. But obviously if you go to London you can't not go to Camden!! I felt very bad as he didn't buy anything for himself, only for me!
I'd been eyeing these up for a while on ebay and such places, but I just didn't have in it me to pay for them and for the awful delivery prices. And Stu knew about this -Oh I think that's the first time I've used his name, sorry!- so it was lovely of him to get them for me and I am very grateful!
To start with Stu got me this Boy London vest, I have been after one for so long I can't even remember the times when I didn't want one! I really wanted a jumper which they did have but as it's getting to the warmer side of the year, it made more sense to get the vest - which is still awesome!- It's a really good fit as it's quite baggy which is great with the cool style of the whole Boy London look. I'm not sure what it is about the Boy London eagle that I find so cool, I think it's the almost the Egyptian look of the eagle it makes it look different.
The next top was this really pretty vest with a beautiful printed silhouette of a woman releasing for into a heart. I hadn't seen this one before and it's not usually something that I'd go for but I think it's very nice and I can't wait to wear it. Over a pair of leather shorts I think this would look awesome, especially with a bright jacket or something monochrome.
These homies t-shirts are just -there are no words for their awesomeness-. I go them in both white and black but I'm not sure which is my favourite! I actually featured these in one of my 'Weekly Wishlist' posts, so I am so happy Stu remembered me going on about them! The sleeves on them were not originally turned up but I did this myself and will just put a stitch in the keep them rolled up. I think they will look good with anything, a wet look skirt, skinny jeans, wet look leggings or some daisy duke-esk denim shorts. I'm hoping to get some black skinny jeans ripped at the knee, which I think would work great with these.
Now, the this is something I hadn't mentioned for a very long time. About a year ago I went into H&M and found some round John Lennon sunglasses and I fell in love. But I didn't get them -god knows why!- and when I went back they were no longer there. So, these are amazing!! I love them so much, I don't even care if they look stupid I love them. Paired with a black bowler hat I just don't think you can go wrong!

I've decided to do a lookbook on the Homies t-shirts showing you how I style the white one, so look for that soon as I will be posting that tomorrow!

So again thankyou Stu, you're the best! If you've never been to Camden then you definitely need to go! It's one of those places that when you're wearing normal clothes it's you that's out of place!

Hope you enjoyed this post, becciixx.
Follow my blog on bloglovin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment